Go Back   Reno SCCA Discussion Forums > Reno SCCA General > General Club Discussion

General Club Discussion Talk about Reno SCCA in general; including club announcements, social events planning, sizing up and/or psyching-out your opponents, etc.

Old 06-16-2009, 10:54 PM   #1
95VTEC
n00b!

Car: 1995 Honda Prelude VTEC
Class:

95VTEC is on a distinguished road
Default Looking for an old friend and fellow Prelude owner

Hey all, I'm new to this forum and I hope this is the right place to post this, if it's not I apologize. I am trying to track down an old friend who used to run (and may still) in your SCCA events up there. His name is Mike (no last name sorry). He has a white 97 Honda Prelude Type SH that has a total sleeper look to it. I know he used to run the car before he turbocharged it but I don't know if he still does now. It now has an H22A4 engine fully built running a Turbonetics turbo and like 20 something psi of boost. The car is lowered on some nice wheels and has an Apex-i N1 exhaust. I'm pretty sure he still lives/works in the Reno/Sparks area. He used to live around the Auburn, CA area but moved up to Nevada a while back and the last time I saw him was when he stopped by Honda where I work a few months back to pick up some parts for his Prelude. I believe that was the last time he was down in this area. He told me before that he frequents the Preludepower.com forum but I have had no luck on there finding him partly due to the fact that I don't know his username. There was a guy on there that said he thought he knew who I was looking for but he may have sold the Prelude and gotten a Nissan 350Z? If anybody knows this guy or how to contact him, please let me know or if you just want to direct him here that would be cool too. We are trying to get a group of well built cars together so we can start doing track events and SCCA/NASA events again. I would like to have the Preludes be better represented out there. Thanks

Last edited by 95VTEC; 06-17-2009 at 12:49 PM.
95VTEC is offline   Reply With Quote