Go Back   Reno SCCA Discussion Forums > Classifieds > Car Stuff

Car Stuff Classifieds for car & racing related sales; cars, car parts, safety gear, wheels & tires, etc.

Old 09-01-2015, 02:47 PM   #1
Samba Dude
Novice

Car: Cheater Car
Class: DS

Samba Dude is on a distinguished road
Default 2015 Subaru WRX

Must sell -- to avoid marital catastrophe because I bought a Mercedes SL600 that I can't really afford, but couldn't resist -- my brand new, great handling and very quick 2015 WRX Premium (the one Matt may drive to another PAX championship...): It is 4 months old with 3200 miles on it (mostly from a trip to Vegas...): Ice Silver Metallic paint with black interior; 4-cyl; 6-speed manual transmission; AWD; Traction Control and Vehicle Dynamics (Vector) Control systems; new Bridgestone Potenza RE-71R tires on black factory WRX 17” rims; cruise control with steering wheel buttons; moonroof; CD player with a class hi-fi system and Bluetooth phone capability that is controlled on steering wheel for both; an ice-old A/C; always garaged; never seen rain or snow; and has a 5-year factory warranty. Price is $27,500. Call 775.303.7885 for Doug.

Last edited by Samba Dude; 09-21-2015 at 12:20 PM.
Samba Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 09:02 AM   #2
74Vette
Street Prepared

Car: 2005 CTS V
Class: FS

74Vette is on a distinguished road

Doug,
Sorry to hear you're leaving! You've sure improved your driving skills and execution this year. Gods richest blessings.
As always,
Jim Houser
Old 09-24-2015, 03:19 PM   #3
Samba Dude
Novice

Car: Cheater Car
Class: DS

Samba Dude is on a distinguished road
Default Not Moving Anymore

Jim, thanks for the nice words. So, I'm not moving after all. We bought a house in Summerlin, west of Las Vegas, but just decided to rent it out and stay in Reno for the next few years. It's just too nice here to move.... That means you and I can keep challenging and enjoying each other at Stead. I still have to sell the WRX because I bought my dream car, a 2004 Mercedes SL600, and my wife will not let me keep the WRX -- or race the SL600. So, next year I will be fixing up my 1983 Datsun/Nissan Sentra to Solo with. Scott Knauff if helping me get new wheels, seat, etc. to make it somewhat safe. It's a zippy little car, gets great gas mileage, but has a very high center of gravity. I'll try to keep it so that I'm in HS, but I'll do whatever I have to in order to not roll over on turns even if I have to go to Vintage or some hotrod class like SP. (You know I have that understeer problem, as everybody ever at Stead knows....) After all, its just about driving around fast, having fun and not worrying about points, right?
Samba Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 06:04 PM   #4
74Vette
Street Prepared

Car: 2005 CTS V
Class: FS

74Vette is on a distinguished road

Good news my friend! See you next season...had my knee replaced. I hope that doesn't move me up a class!😜