Reno SCCA Discussion Forums

Reno SCCA Discussion Forums (//www.renoscca.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (//www.renoscca.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Thanks, and a goodbye of sorts (//www.renoscca.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2691)

TimoG 01-03-2019 05:38 AM

Thanks, and a goodbye of sorts

A few of you may have already heard about this - my wife and I have just moved to the hills of West Virginia, about an hour from Summit Point. Unfortunately the house in pushing distance from the track at Summit Point didn't work out...

I've thoroughly enjoyed my time at the Reno region events and learned a lot during the time, too. The Formula FST followed me out here - well, I towed it out here - and hopefully it's going to see the track in anger sometime this year.

Happy New Year!

dsmith 01-03-2019 04:59 PM

Good luck and fast days to you Timo. Thank you for all you did for us here in Reno.

Don

Joules 01-29-2019 12:48 PM

Timo,

Somehow I missed this announcement, you will be missed, but I wish you and your wife the very best and hope you get to enjoy some track time.

It looks like I may be picking up some oversight on a facility in Berkeley Springs.

The way things are going here with venues, Summit Point may soon be our closet track!

Julian

TimoG 01-30-2019 09:22 AM

Hi Julian,

For some reason my first attempt at replying didn't work. Anyway, if you end up in this area let me know - if I'm in town that's always a good excuse to go out for some food and a beverage!

Read about the various autocross site issues, that's really bad news. Unfortunately Summit Point is about a five day tow from Reno rather than a five hour tow like T-Hill.